Fridays are pretty much my favorite day of the week. You get into the office a little later than usual, you leave the office a little earlier than usual (oh and did I mention it’s CASUAL Friday…yea!). But this Friday is pretty awesome and I’m going to tell you why;
1. We won our kickball game last night. It was epic! Down one run, the last inning and then BAM we win. I mean we’re probably the best team in our league now (that is a full-out lie).
2. Tonight is pasta night! Thank you meatless Fridays during Lent. And thank you baby Jesus.
3. Gilligan answered all of my morning work e-mails for me!
And then he played an incredible game of Hide & Seek before picking out my outfit.
4. We are getting our new couch today! AND we have some big decisions regarding wallpaper.
5. We switched to Direct TV and are enjoying our 3 free months of premium channels. Game of Thrones marathon later? Yes & Yes.
I wish you all a very happy and awesome Friday as well!